Seeing as how it's been almost 3 months since my last post, I am LONG overdue. I don't know why I haven't taken the time to post except to say that I've felt pretty busy. I'm sure I've had time in the last 3 months to sit down and do a short post and I even took many pictures with the intent of posting to my blog and just never did it. So, here's a shortened account of what I've been up to:
1. Admiring my husband's devilish good looks
2. Admiring my husband's amazingly brilliant intellect
3. Admiring my husband's incredible sensitivity and thoughtfulness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
how amazingly insightful my husband is! I was in the middle of posting and he took advantage of my brief absence while I was helping the kids get the slip and slide going (thanks Grandma and Grandpa! It was a great way to celebrate the last day of school). Good thing I like him so much!
If the last comment didn't make sense--what I was trying to say is that Mike posted on my posting while I was away "playing" with the kids...but I do, in truth, admire his good looks, thoughtfulness, and brains!
I was going to say, someone else must have taken the reigns. I wonder if Carl even knows I have a blog.
Post a Comment