Mike snapped this picture of the girls while they were sleeping (Brooklyn had band-aids on her face because she didn't want to scratch her mosquito bites). I just thought it was sweet and really made my day because I was reminded that my kids really do like each other. They fight, like any other children (this morning Matthew was upset because Holly wouldn't tell him it was okay after he apologized about something), but in the end they like each other better than anyone else.Friday, June 5, 2009
"There were never such devoted sisters..."
Mike snapped this picture of the girls while they were sleeping (Brooklyn had band-aids on her face because she didn't want to scratch her mosquito bites). I just thought it was sweet and really made my day because I was reminded that my kids really do like each other. They fight, like any other children (this morning Matthew was upset because Holly wouldn't tell him it was okay after he apologized about something), but in the end they like each other better than anyone else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know that quote. Its one of my favorite songs. Very cute picture. Now I'll have to go back and read the rest of the post.
Post a Comment