Motherhood brings with it moments you can't duplicate in any other way. Some are great--the spontaneous whoop of joy that is emitted from your 3-year-old when you come home from somewhere--and some are not so great--the tantrum that lasts for 1/2 the day. I came across this video the other day that I had forgotten about. About 9 months ago, Owen had been singing a song with the words, "Mom is the nicest" and I tried to get it on video to cherish and to use as ammunition later. However, Owen proved that he's still one step ahead of us...
*you get the added bonus of seeing what my household typically looks like...pardon the mess--as my grandmother's door greeting plaque said, "Come in, sit down, it doesn't always look like this, sometimes it's even worse."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe that is little owen. That is great!!!
Post a Comment