Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Holiday craziness
I always think things will be calmer this year than last when it comes to Holiday merry-making and preparations. I'm always amazed at how busy it can be (probably that's mostly because I am so indecisive about gifts). Since I feel so crazy busy this will be a very short update. I just wanted to post the funny holiday moment that occurred at lunch today. Our kids listen to lots of Christmas music at this time of year (who doesn't?) and one they've heard and even sung along to is "O Tannenbaum." At lunch Owen was happily singing it, "O Cannon Ball, O Cannon Ball." Little moments like this sure make motherhood fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's funny! And why not cannon balls are very festive right? Its amazing still today how wrong we were on so many words to so many songs. I find myself saying, "I never knew THAT'S what it said."
I'm sorry I'm not better about reading your blog. I'm forgetful on the ones I can't subscribe to.
Post a Comment