I'm sure my brothers will wear smug grins when they note that my blog is titled the nickname they gave me when we were growing up. I think they felt pretty comfortable calling me that since they didn't really think I was dumb (I'm pretty positive they thought I was pretty smart). Truth is, when my blood sugar is low, I feel pretty dumb. 22+ years living with this dumb disease, but I don't think it in any way defines who I am...certainly influences and impacts, but doesn't define.
I finally decided it was time for me to create my own space to keep record of my life. Unfortunately, like everything in my life, it took me much longer to start than I thought it would. Maybe next time I will have more time for actual blogging and less "learn-it" time. Oh well, it is late and I am tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment